Monday, June 8, 2009

Scarlet Fig new fabrics

Laurie Wisbrun, from Scarlet Fig, just announced that her new fabrics are now available for sale.

She created two collections:

Animal Sherbet
"Elephants, giraffes, rhinos and dots in a delicious sherbet colored palette. Also has a coordinating stripe. I just love the playful nature of these designs. Even though they have animals in them, they feel very grown up to me. But darn how cute would a wee little skirt in Elephants be?" (Laurie Wisbrun)Birdies on Couches
"Birdies and chesterfield sofas, dots in a lovely aqua and lush yellow palette. I started working in this palette for the eye pillows and fell in love with it. The aqua dots is sooooo pretty. I can't wait to start sewing with it. Also part of this collection is a pattern that is my modern interpretation of Bird on a Wire. If only I could figure out how to get it made into wallpaper. It comes in yellow and white/aqua." (Laurie Wisbrun)

Elephants, giraffes, rhinos, birds, dots and stripes make a colourful and ethnic choice for your quilting projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment